Mein Werk.

Eure Gedichte, Geschichten, Erzählungen und andere niedergeschriebene Texte finden hier ihren Platz.
Wichtig: Falls die Texte nicht von Euch selber sind, schreibt das bitte dazu und achtet auch darauf, dass Ihr keine Urheberrechte verletzt.

Mein Werk.

Beitragvon whatsoever » Fr. 29.11.2013, 04:33

Bevor ihr mein Werk lest bitte ich euch drum diese kurze Einleitung zu lesen. Vorab möchte ich darauf hinweisen dass ich noch keinerlei Art von "Literatur" verfasst habe. Die Originalversion ist in Englisch verfasst worden, deshalb wundert euch nicht warum sich die Deutsche im Vergleich nicht reimt. Diese schreibe ich auch nur auf um den Leuten die benachteiligt sind in Englisch den groben Sinn meiner Verfassung zu geben. Ich hoffe euch gefällts und vielleicht kann sich der ein oder andere ja in einige Punkte hineinversetzen. Viel Spaß.

Born in truth, guided by light.
Opened my eyes to see the world shine bright.
Sweet deceptive veil that lets me grow,
some day I'll know you're not just for show.

Youthful joy I earned today,
please don't sweep away.
What I really seek out,
is one hell of a big shout.

My heart cries out for you,
long anticipated love.
Whereby you force me through,
yet you're all I can think of.

Time is flying,
now my soul is crying.
It has become absolute,
that I have missed my route.

So much pain I cannot restrain
but am I the only one to blame?
The warmth I seeked out for
is not there anymore.

This life is no longer worth,
it is more similar to a curse.
So is that final stage of mine,
nothing more than a ridiculous rhyme?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geboren in der Wahrheit, gewiesen vom Licht.
Meine Augen geöffnet um den hellen Glanz der Welt zu erblicken.
Süßer trügerischer Schleier der mich wachsen lässt,
eines Tages wird mir klar du bist nicht nur zur Schau.

Jugendliche Freude die ich heute bekam,
bitte fege nicht weg.
Wonach ich wirklich suche
ist ein großer Aufschrei.

Mein Herz verlangt nach dir,
lang erwartene Liebe.
Wodurch zwingst du mich,
doch du bist alles an das ich denken kann.

Die Zeit fliegt,
jetzt weint meine Seele.
Es steht nun fest,
dass ich vom Weg abkam.

Soviel Schmerz den ich nicht ertrage,
doch bin ich der Einzige der Schuld hat?
Die Wärme nach der ich suche
ist nicht mehr länger da.

Dieses Leben ist nichts mehr wert,
es ähnelt mehr dem eines Fluches.
Also ist meine letzte Stufe
nichts weiter als ein lächerlicher Reim?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich habe nicht nur ans Gedicht gedacht sondern auch an eine textgebundene Version da ich mir nicht sicher war inwiefern ich das rüberbringen kann.

(IN)-SANE

Born in truth, guided by light.
A warm welcome by mother nature and what it has to offer. Growing up with joy and being able to make friends, an instinct, that mankind follows throughout history to fill one's needs. Isn't it gorgeous to have friends whom you trust and share your deepest feelings with? Obviously it is, however there seems to be a deceptive veil that you have been blinded by. At this moment I feel perfectly sane. Time leads to changes whether they heal or hurt is another story. You grow, you discover new things, your social surrounding differs heavily from what it used to be. Society is an ever changing aspect that does not know any limits in development. So here's the thing: Every human changes over time, greatly influenced by outside effects for instance media and new innovations. The world view of oneself constantly changes with new informations acuired by newspaper, television et cetera. This impacts our personality and in which way we confront other people. Love. Love is one of the most important feelings which strengthens bonds between people far greater than normal friendships. It is able to change one's world and expand to an infinite amount. The more I grew up and the more I got to know "the real world", the stronger the force that was driving me insane. I somehow started to figure out just how sad and terrifying the world as such can be. If someone were to ask me "can you define your greatest pain?" I surely were noone to hesitate and answer. It is not the the physical hits you take. People can hit you a hundred times but you'll stand up again, your wounds heal. The real pain is the one you cannot see, the one you cannot just cure in a few days. Friends stepping out of your life, cutted bonds and verbal abuse is the worst a human can bear. Who will fix that soul of the young boy who lost his family in the fire? Who is able to just make bullied people stop suffer? Your flesh wound you got while getting in a fight is going to heal in a week. How much does it take to cure the loss of that boy or the impacts of the word on these people? The way how people are interacting with each other is just blameable. I too once felt enormeous pain. I was left behind by friends my youth love and all that is left is the loss and those hurtful words. How does it feel getting excluded by others? This burning pain in your chest is overflowing you with emotions namely sadness, anger, emptiness until you reach that point where your body can't take it anymore. If you transcend this exact point like myself you won't be feeling anything at all. Your mind is undertaking preemptive measures to protect you from more pain and prevents inner death. I feel like I am insane now but it's different from what I thought it would be.
whatsoever

Zurück zu Gedichte und Geschichten